- Likes hiking and running up hills
- Math undergraduate at University of Rochester; will be Computer Science PhD at Dartmouth, and currently busy with GSoC
- Does not smoke anything, nor drink anything but water
- Will be awake during sunlight hours, and on campus 8-5 if possible
- Can cook without burning food, and keep plants alive
- Neat (OSHA 1910.176 compliant! Nothing falls out of my shelves! I walk through my room in the darkest night!)
As I have a graduate student stipend, 700$/month is good; 900$/month is tight for base rent.
A property with the following properties would increase my willingness to pay by the following amounts:
For example, 19 Drake Lane split with two other roommates costs 730$/month, starts almost in July, and my limit to be happy with paying for it is 700$+50$(heat)+50$(sachem)=800$/month.
44 Sachem Circle split with one other person is 867$/month, which is still on the lower end of the 800$-1000$ range.
- In Sachem village: 50$/month
- Heating included: 30$/month
- A lease starting in July: 0$/month
- A lease starting in August: 0$/month
- A lease starting in September: 50$/month
- More than 3 miles away from Sudikoff: -100$/month
Roommates should, obviously, not smoke or be doing anything illegal other than copyright infringement. I have no gender/age preferences.